What is a Montessori Environment?
- Children learn at their own pace
- Develops independence, self confidence, and a curiosity for learning
- Utilizes self-correcting materials to inspire confidence for more complex tasks
- Results in happy, confident, independent children who are life-long learners
What We Offer
- Our hours of operation are 6:30am – 5:30pm
- Full day, year-round care and pre-school curriculum for 3-5 year olds. Choose from 5, 3, or 2 day per week options.
- Three classrooms with 20 children each, two highly qualified co-teachers per classroom
- A small, loving, family-like environment
- Weekly newsletter, progress reports, parent-teacher conferences, and daily communication
- Special events, performances, cultural activities, foreign language curriculum, and holiday parties
- “Summer Camp” continues the Montessori curriculum while encouraging outdoor learning and play
- Safe location, near State Farm, Country Companies, and other businesses
- Competitive weekly rate of $267 for 5 days, $195 for 3 days and $140 for 2 days